Do you beat yourself up for getting a sweat tooth in the evenings? Are you trying to lose a few extra kilos and get the perfect figure? Or are you actively engaged in sport and want to maximize your results?
Achieving all the goals you have set for yourself is now not only easier, but you will also not have to deny yourself the taste of your favourite dessert. The Chocolate Mix Protein Shake is the perfect combination of flavour and convenience. It contains high-quality protein in the optimal ratio: 55 % whey protein and 45 % sunflower protein.
Without soy, gluten, sugar, preservatives, colourants and synthetic supplements – the product contains the maximum amount of natural ingredients, including amino acids. A natural sweetener, sweetleaf extract, gives this cocktail a pleasant flavour.
One serving contains 11 grams of protein and only 50 kcal. With this cocktail, you will achieve the optimum weight with benefits for your health!
Who is this mix intended for?
– For athletes (professional and recreational). The mix contains natural amino acids, including the optimal amount of the most important ones needed for shaping your figure – BCAA. This amino acid complex (leucine, isoleucine and valine) supports the body when it is under stress and increased load. The BCAA amino acids act as fuel during training, and after training has finished, they are are the first to come to your aid to regenerate the muscle fibres and mitigate the feeling of fatigue.
– For those who can not move beyond a plateau. The Chocolate Mix Protein Shake gives you the kick you need to lose weight.
– For those who want to lose an extra 2-3 kilos to feel a new surge of energy and health. The active ingredients of the Chocolate Mix Protein Shake from TianDe mitigates the feeling of hunger and suppresses sugar cravings.
– For young people / students. The Chocolate Mix Protein Shake enriches their diet with the necessary protein.
– For seniors. Their diet usually does not have a enough animal proteins, which can be corrected by this mix.
– For everyone! Proteins are the building blocks of our bodies.
Thoroughly mix 2-2.5 spoonfuls (17-20 g) of the powder with 200 ml of low-fat milk at room temperature. You can use a shaker or mixer.