“Tsitrokaltsevit” is a source of bioavailable calcium and essential vitamins, a beneficial effect on the work of all body systems, indispensable for maintaining beauty.
When you need it :
Recommended to replenish calcium and vitamin balance. Method of application: children 7-10 years old – 2 tablets per day, adults and children over 12 years old – 4 tablets per day with meals. The complex is preferably taken in the afternoon. The first month – 4 tablets per day, in the future, the complex can be taken continuously 2 tablets per day.
Calcium citrate, vitamins A, D3, B1, B2, B6, B9, B12, C, E, PP, H, excipients.
Children up to 7-10 years old should take 2 tablets per day, adults and children over 12 years old – 4 tablets (2 tablets 2 times) per day with meals. The complex is preferably taken in the afternoon. The first month of admission – 4 tablets, in the future, the complex can always take 2 tablets per day.
WHY DOES CALCIUM NOT ENOUGH US?
Despite the wide distribution of calcium in food and the special popularity of calcium-containing complexes, almost everyone lacks calcium.
Why is this happening?
- Calcium is well absorbed only from products that have not been cooked. During heat treatment, the “king of minerals” loses its royal strength and becomes a simple inorganic substance that is practically not absorbed by the body. The same thing happens with calcium contained in pasteurized milk, yogurt, and cottage cheese. These products cannot provide the body with high-grade calcium, because in them it is also in an inorganic form. You can fill the need for calcium with milk, but only if it is fresh, fresh milk.
- For a better absorption of calcium, a balance of minerals is necessary, and in most modern people the metabolism is disturbed.
- Vitamin D deficiency, which is necessary for normal calcium absorption, is quite common.
- The basis of most calcium-containing complexes is calcium carbonate, which, despite its natural origin (calcium from eggshell, oyster shells, etc.), is characterized by extremely low digestibility and leads to the formation of stones.
- To assimilate inorganic calcium, a large amount of hydrochloric acid is needed, but in old age and in any chronic diseases there is a decrease in the release of hydrochloric acid in the stomach, which affects the process of calcium absorption.
|Taking calcium-containing complexes is one thing, and getting the desired result is completely different.|
The source of calcium, as it is known, is gluconate, carbonate, lactate and other calcium salts, which differ in calcium content and, most importantly, its digestibility – bioavailability. It is known that calcium citrate, a calcium salt of citric acid, is characterized by the best absorption at the lowest risk of stone formation. Calcium citrate actively releases calcium ions and is perfectly absorbed by the body. Moreover, any organism – and children, and weakened, and with diseases of the pancreas and gastrointestinal tract. In addition, calcium citrate does not crystallize and does not lead to the formation of stones, contributes to a better absorption of vitamins, etc.
CITROCALCEVIT from Tiande company!
CITROCALCEVIT is a product of high biological value based on calcium citrate (bioavailable calcium) and a complex of vitamins.
Ingredients: calcium citrate (salt of an organic acid), vitamins A, D3, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, PP.
WHAT DO CITROCALCEVIT FROM TIANDE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CALCIUM-CONTAINING COMPLEXES?
Calcium carbonate derived from limestone, animal bones, oyster shells, eggshell, and other natural products is most often used in calcium-containing complexes. But, despite their natural origin, these products are characterized by low digestibility compared with calcium citrate, which is citric salt, i.e. organic acid, and has high bioavailability. It is one of the best sources of calcium, because when it enters the body, calcium citrate ionizes and absorbs very quickly.
|When it enters the body, calcium citrate ionizes very quickly and is one of the best sources of calcium.|
1. The bioavailability of calcium from calcium citrate is 2.5 times higher than that of calcium carbonate. Calcium citrate provides not only a higher level of calcium rise in the blood, but also significantly reduces the release of calcium from the urine.
2 . Calcium citrate leads to a stronger decrease in the level of parathyroid hormone – the very hormone that washes calcium from the bones.
3. Absorption of calcium carbonate depends on the level of hydrochloric acid, and calcium citrate is absorbed regardless of the level of acidity of the stomach. This property of calcium citrate is especially valuable for the elderly, because after 50 years, the acidity of the stomach is greatly reduced. At the same time, it is their body that has an increased need for calcium and has a high risk of developing osteoporosis. At low acidity, the absorption of calcium carbonate drops to 2%, and calcium citrate enters the body in 11 times more calcium than from carbonate.
4. Side effects of high doses of calcium carbonate is a decrease in the level of acidity of the stomach, which leads to flatulence, constipation, reduced protective forces of the body, because gastric hydrochloric acid is a barrier to the penetration of parasites, bacteria, fungi and other infections in the intestine. Citrate not only has much fewer side effects, but, moreover, promotes the absorption of vitamin C and various minerals.
5. Calcium citrate, in contrast to carbonate, is not deposited in the kidneys, and with prolonged use it helps to reduce the stone formation processes, since is an inhibitor of the crystallization of calcium salts, forming stones. In addition, calcium citrate is very effective in diseases of the urinary tract, because it alkalizes urine and quickly suppresses the infection in inflammatory processes, which leads to the rapid elimination of unpleasant manifestations of cystitis – pain, burning, etc.
NOT ONLY BONE
It is known that 99% of the calcium in our body is in the bones. Calcium is a building material for bones and teeth and is needed to prevent and slow down osteoporosis, reduce bone pain, reduce the risk of fractures.
According to the WHO, osteoporosis as the cause of disability and mortality of patients takes the fourth place among non-communicable diseases, giving way to cardiovascular diseases, oncological pathology and diabetes.
The main risk group for the development of osteoporosis is made up of post-menopausal women and the elderly. In patients with diabetes, bronchial asthma, chronic renal failure, osteoporosis develops much more often and is more severe.
However, first of all, calcium is necessary not for the bones, but for the brain, the immune system, muscles, liver, kidneys, etc. It is important for the regulation of growth processes and cell activity of all types of tissues. Calcium ions are sized to allow it to easily enter and exit the cell. Entering the cell, calcium carries with it a chain of nutrients that it leaves in it, and follows the next batch (works as a conveyor). Therefore, calcium deficiency can lead to poor nutrient supply of cells.
Calcium also has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects, useful in diseases of the nasopharynx and upper respiratory tract. It neutralizes the oxidation processes that occur during inflammation on the mucous membranes.
Calcium is needed for metabolism. It enhances metabolism, limits fat intake and helps reduce body fat. Increased nervous excitability and meteo dependence can also be caused by calcium deficiency.
CALCIUM AND PERIODS OF HUMAN LIFE
Consumption of the optimal amount of calcium is necessary throughout a person’s life, but there are the most important periods – infant, adolescence, the period of attaining maximum bone mass (25-30 years), for women during pregnancy and lactation, menopause (during this period an intensive decrease in bone tissue.), older age (age-related changes in the gastrointestinal tract lead to a decrease in calcium absorption).
CALCIUM AND TIME OF YEAR.
The level of calcium in the body depends not only on age, but also on the season. The maximum content of calcium in the blood is recorded in August, the minimum – in February-March. But even with the “very high” calcium, we are still lacking. It is known that calcium intake deficiency averages 350 mg per day (the rest of our body gets from food).
To fill its permanent deficit, we recommend taking the complex “CITROKALTSEVIT” . It should be noted that the recommended dosage of CITROCALTSEVITA fills the deficiency not only of calcium, but also of basic vitamins – A (100%), D3 (120%), B1 (60%), B2 (60%), B6 (60% ), B12 (by 80%), C (by 80%), E (by 40%), biotin (by 100%), folic acid (by 100%).
The complex is recommended for adults and children, pregnant and lactating women. It can become the base product of any recovery programs, as it helps eliminate the root cause of slagging of the body and most diseases – acidification of the body.