For beautiful legs and easy gait!
It improves blood microcirculation, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, prevents the appearance of a vascular grid, relieves fatigue and swelling of the legs, restores health and lightness to the legs.
Horse chestnut extract is a 2in1 agent : it has venotonic properties (that is, it strengthens the vascular walls) and anticoagulant properties (it dilutes blood and prevents blood clots).
The main active ingredient of horse chestnut is ESCIN . On the basis of escin they produce drugs – tablets and ointments – for the treatment of varicose veins (escin, aescin, reparil, escuzan, etc.) Thanks to escin, horse chestnut extract is one of the most popular and effective means of preventing and treating varicose veins.
Escin reduces the number of pores and their diameter, reducing the permeability of blood vessels. Thanks to this, the swelling and the feeling of heaviness in the legs go away, the blood circulation improves
Studies have shown that the effect of the use of horse chestnut extract for varicose veins is comparable to the use of compression stockings!
Slaviton phytogel with improved formula:
• horse chestnut extract – escin source – 2in1 agent
• hop extract – phytoestrogen source
• witch hazel virgin leaf extract – tannin source
• thyme extract – source of thymol
• rosemary extract – source of phytoncids
+ 3 new phytocomponent :
• camomile extract – source of azulene
• hypericum extract – source of “vitamin permeability”
• red algae extract – source of polysaccharides that stimulate collagen production = enhanced effect!
Apply a small amount of gel to the skin of the feet in the morning and evening, gently rubbing until completely absorbed. The recommended course is 8 weeks.